I work differently with everyone so get in touch about how we might work together, it really depends on your needs. My work is ‘Relational, Focusing-Oriented’ Therapy for a range of issues including;
- Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Trauma.
- Addiction and unwanted compulsive behaviours.
- Facing unwanted change, illness or loss.
- Self-harm, eating challenges and suicidal ideation.
- Feeling stuck or overwhelmed in any part of your life.
- Support for relational and family difficulties.
It’s wonderful if you want to invite partners, parents and other special people to our sessions. Or can plan our work as couples or family therapy or as a mixture as need. We can discuss this when we speak.
It’s not necessary to commit to an ongoing series of sessions, an extended one-off session can provide a lot of clarity about the difficulties you are having.
Therapy for Adolescents and Teenagers
I have specialist experience providing therapy for with those in early adolescence, given my previous work as an international school teacher across Asia and Europe and currently have quite a few teenage clients.
Get in touch
We can have a free 15-minute consultation to discuss your needs and see if we’re a good fit to work together.